Jamaican Guaco Herb aka Quaco Bush is by far one of the most important & versatile herbs you could have in your medicine cabinet.
The moniker Bitter Vine highlights the bitter taste and reminds us that bitter foods stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive system and therefore aids digestion.
This super herb takes care of your body internally and externally. You may steep one tbs in a cup of water and enjoy it as a tea, steam it for a bath or rub the leaves on your skin to relieve irritants.
Click the link in bio to order yours today.
- relieves pain
- reduces fever
- aids digestion
- cleanses the uterus
- soothes stomach aches
- treats colds, coughs, allergies
- reduces blood pressure as a diuretic
- decreases heavy menstrual bleeding
- kills fungal & bacterial microorganisms
- expels mucus from the respiratory tract
- reduces muscular inflammation (joints)
- cleans the liver by promoting bile flow
- relieves eczema, insect bites, rashes
- heals cuts, bruises and infections
- relieves itching and swelling