Our Jamaican Sarsaparilla Root
by Omari Johnson
Our Jamaican Sarsaparilla Root grows in the high rural hills of Jamaica, where locals manually dig for the roots. After harvesting, the roots are thoroughly washed, sun dried in the warm Jamaican sunshine, then hand-cut and packaged just for you.
In Jamaica, the Sarsaparilla Root is widely known for its many health benefits, and is the key ingredient for all Jamaican Roots Tonic formulations. These benefits include:
- Energy and Vitality
- Sexual Health, Stamina and Libido
- Blood Cleanser
- Liver Cleanser
- Skin Tonic
- Joint Health - Arthritis, Gout
How to make Jamaican Sarsaparilla Root Tonic/Tea:
1. Bring water to boil
2. Add Jamaican Sarsaparilla Root
3. Cover pot and turn heat to low
4. Let simmer for 30 minutes, until liquid is reduced by half
5. Strain and enjoy as tea, or refrigerate for later use as a tonic
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.